Alienation – Release Date Revealed – HD Gameplay Trailer
Here’s a new look at Alienation, featuring explosions, colorful destruction and the usual stuff you’ve come to appreciate in other classic Housemarque games. Alienation is a PS4 exclusive and will be released worldwide on April 26th 2016.
Housemarque, developer of Sony-exclusive hits such as RESOGUN, Super Stardust: Delta, Dead Nation and Super Stardust HD is extremely proud to announce a brand new PS4 exclusive: Alienation.
Part spiritual successor of the Dead Nation series, part brand new concept, Alienation perfectly fits our portfolio of action-oriented arcade experiences.
Alienation doesn’t only come with all the features you’ve come to expect from an Housemarque title (massive explosions, particle effects, tons of enemies on screen, score chasing, great replayability, online co-op…), but also with some brand new tricks. In Alienation you’ll find:
- A devastating array of conventional, hybrid and Alien weaponry that will allow you to eliminate the Alien swarms in massively destructible environments
- Different player classes, key skills upgrades and customization for weapons to create the hero character that suits the way you play
- 4-players co-op and the possibility to invade other players as mercenary bounty hunters
- Loot and clues collectibles to learn the truth behind the Alien invasion
- Stats tracking and comparisons against other players