Release Date: Tuesday 3rd May 2016Pre-order: [US] [UK]
Welcome to the end of the universe. A mysterious evil grows, snuffing out every. Single. Star. Now, one last star still shines in the darkness, and it is up to a badass group of Battleborn to put aside their differences and band together to save the universe.
Command 25 unique heroes and save the universe from the brink of extinction! Fight alone or alongside friends, play story missions or mow down foes in competitive multiplayer matches.
From the creators of Borderlands comes Battleborn, a new first-person shooter for every kind of badass available on May 3, 2016 for the PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
From the creators of Borderlands comes a new first-person shooter for every kind of badass.
The universe teeters on the brink of extinction and only the most powerful Battleborn can stop it. This band of badasses will slice swords through enemies, fire massive machine guns, sling powerful spells and much more! Command 25 unique heroes. Fight alone or alongside friends. Play story missions or mow down foes in competitive multiplayer matches.
Rendain and his evil army must not be allowed to destroy the last star. Do you and your friends have what it takes to save it?
Game Modes and Features
- Players: 1-5 Players Online; 5-Player co-op; Splitscreen (up to 2 players) and online
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Story Mode: Fight alone, or co-operatively with friends, to save the last star in the universe from a mysterious evil hell bent on its destruction
- 25 Characters: Take control of 25 vastly different heroes, each one with their own personality, equipped with unique weapons and powers
- Competitive Multiplayer: Experience team-based competitive multiplayer action with up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches across three distinctly different modes – Incursion, Devastation, and Meltdown
- Progression System: Earn experience points in every game mode to level-up individual heroes’ Character Rank, as well as your own player profile Command Rank