Just Cause 3
Release Date: Tuesday 1st December 2015Pre-order: [US] [UK]
Can’t wait till Dec 1? Square Enix and Avalanche Studios are excited to broadcast the first hour of gameplay from Just Cause 3. Obviously with a game as vast, varied and as open as Medici with its 400 square miles of beautiful beaches, towering mountain peaks and Mediterranean inspired towns your first hour of play might be different to ours. But we thought we’d focus on some of the early missions and content to whet your appetite ahead of next week’s launch. Enjoy.
Just Cause 3 is an action-adventure video game set in an open world environment. Overthrow General Di Ravello’s brutal regime in the most creative and explosive ways you can imagine. Developed by Avalanche Studios. Published by Square-Enix.
The Mediterranean republic of Medici is suffering under the brutal control of General Di Ravello, a dictator with an insatiable appetite for power. Enter Rico Rodriguez, a man on a mission to destroy the General’s hold on power by any means necessary. With over 400 square miles of complete freedom from sky to seabed and a huge arsenal of weaponry, gadgets and vehicles, prepare to unleash chaos in the most creative and explosive ways you can imagine.
- Explore – Find yourself in a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom –skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits.
- Wingsuit – Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above.
- Creative Chaos – Use your grapple hook and parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause chaos.
- Link It Up – Cause massive chains of destruction in military bases, harbours, prisons, police stations and communications facilities to bring down a dictator.
- One Man Army – Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes.
- The World is Your Playground – Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes.
- Tons to Do – Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover.
- Never Alone – Online community features.