Halo: Spartan Strike – HD Gamepay Trailer
The newest mobile top-down shooter from the Halo universe has officially arrived. Today, Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries, in conjunction with Vanguard Games, launched Halo: Spartan Strike on Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, iPhone, iPad, and Steam as a digital download.
Halo: Spartan Strike tells a compelling new story in the Halo universe set during the events of Halo 2 on New Mombasa in 2552. As a Spartan supersoldier in a classified ONI simulation, delve into 30 challenging missions while leading UNSC troops through cities and jungles with an all new arsenal of weapons, abilities and vehicles.
No matter where you are, Halo: Spartan Strike provides fans a piece of the Halo universe with improved touch controls and updated graphics for an enhanced pick-up-and-play experience.
In addition to the campaign, players on Windows 8 devices can compare performance against friends in weekly challenges and attempt to take the top spot on the leaderboard. Earn Achievements that unlock an exclusive emblem, nameplate and avatar in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One2.
Enjoy a new musical score from award-winning composer Tom Salta, whose previous work includes Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo: Spartan Assault, and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.
Also available on iPad, iPhone, and Steam is the Halo: Spartan Bundle. The bundle includes both Halo: Spartan Assault – the original Halo top-down shooter that plays through the historic first missions of the Spartan Ops program as Commander Palmer – and Halo: Spartan Strike for $9.99 ERP1.
Be sure to check Halo Waypoint for updated Halo information and keep tuning into Xbox Wire for the latest on Halo: Spartan Strike, Xbox and more.
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Share progress between your Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices, or on Steam via Steam Cloud.
- Purchase through the Windows or Windows Phone store and receive access to the Windows and Windows Phone versions of the title for one price.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position against friends in leaderboards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Take control with precision touch-based controls for the mobile experience and optional support for both keyboard and mouse or USB Xbox controller on PCs.
- Earn achievements in Halo: Spartan Strike to unlock an exclusive emblem, nameplate, and avatar in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.